How to Reserve a Hoopa Recreation Facility online?
1) Review Google Calender
Before filling out the Application for Use form, please review the calendar below and ensure that the date that you want to reserve a facility is NOT already booked. You can click on the Google Calendar Reservations to see what facilities are reserved for that day if any.
2) Review Terms and Fill Out Application
If the day and facility you want to reserve is available, then please review the terms below and fill out the Hoopa Recreation Application for Use. If you have any questions, please call the Hoopa Recreation Department at 530-625-4211 extension 133.
* There is a mandatory three (3) day notice to reserve the facility.
* Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis. No fees will be waived unless Recreation Director approves.
*Applicant MUST pay any rental and deposit fees before an official reservation is approved. (CASH ONLY)
* By completing and signing the agreement below, the applicant agrees to the contents thereof and understands the conditions of this agreement.
3) Next Steps after Signing Application for Use
Pay any rental fees or cleaning deposits that are required for your reservation to the Hoopa Recreation Department at the NF Buiding in Hoopa, CA. Since we can ONLY accept cash, you can check on the status of your reservation while paying your fees; once more, please call the Hoopa Recreation Department if you have any related questions at 530-625-4211 extension 133.
About Hoopa Valley Tribe
We, the Hoopa Valley Tribe, are a Tribal Government dedicated to protecting and promoting the interests of the Hoopa Valley Indians, and cooperating and collaborating with Federal, State, and local Governments.
Hoopa Valley Tribe
11860 State Hwy 96
PO Box 1348
Hoopa, CA 95546
Fax: (530) 625-4594
Copyright 2003 - 2019 The Hoopa Valley Tribe